What does BLRV have to offer?
"We offer country atmosphere with city convenience."
At Braunig Lake RV Resort (BLRV) we offer our guests a full service resort where you will find everything you need for a relaxing and worry-free vacation.
- BLRV Resort has a total of 266 full service RV sites that are open to both seasonal and nightly guests
- the RV site rate includes: electricity, WiFi, cable, water, sewer; all sites have 50/30 amps (see “Rates” tab for pricing)
BLRV Resort offers 4 cabins (monthly only) (see “Rates” tab for pricing)
- the cabin rate includes: WiFi, cable, water, sewer. Electricity is billed monthly
- we have three 1 bedroom cabins with a loft and the cabin is furnished with everything you need while you stay with us
- we have a 2 bedroom cabin furnished with everything you need while you stay with us
- every cabin has a front porch with a view of our lake, a picnic table and a BBQ pit
- we don’t allow pets or smoking in the cabins
Fishing is available at our 5 acre man-made lake in the middle of our resort. This is a catch & release lake with no license required.
We have two facilities that have multi-use potential for any event.
- Lakeside Lodge is used for groups up to 299
- Creekside Center is used for groups of 90 people or less
- Creekside is where our weekend meals are served as well as our Sunday Ice cream and our Grill Night
A smaller conference area adjacent to the office is Comfy Corner and it offers books for our book exchange and has a workstation for our guests.
BLRV has a Days Inn & Suites (63 room hotel) adjacent to the property so your family can join you at a special Friends & Family rate while you are visiting us. Friends & Family reservations are made through the BLRV office at (210) 633-3170.
Our 20 Horseshoe Courts are all officially sanctioned and offers a great area for enjoying a good competition of Horseshoes. To participate in a tournament offered at Braunig Lake RV Resort you can call Duke at 210-394-1894.